Monthly draws will take place each month between June and December 2019 at 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Well I could have easily missed the Sun Life Financial Contest (2019) if my financial advisor/agent didn’t send me a birthday card and a notice. (What’s my simple gift for myself?)
Get a chance to WIN $5,000.00 in cash!
Me. I’m right here.
I love joining contest and answering surveys. Not only that I have a green-thumb but also luck is on my side, sometimes. And no I never planted clover or shamrock to beckon fortune no matter how small.
Although I was a Sun Life client (term and critical illness insurance) for several years, it doesn’t mean I am automatically qualified.
Related Post: Term Insurance in the Philippines
How to Join the Sun Life Registration and Sign-in Contest
The contest begins on April 15, 2019 at 9:00 am (EDT) and ends on November 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
The Maximum entries per participant is two:
- One entry for registering or signing in on the web.
- One entry for registering or signing in on the app: my Sun Life (Canada).
I’ve done both. First I signed up through a web browser, then downloaded the app and signed in.
Two entries increase my chance of winning. I would love to win the grand prize; any prize is appreciated as if I already won.
How to Register on the Web
To increase your chance of winning, register immediately.
- Open a browser (eg. Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
- Register online. You’ll have to wait for the code in the mail to complete the registration.
- Continue the registration when you receive the temporary registration code in the mail. It may take 7-10 days.
- Enter the code to finish the registration.
Don’t forget to set your preference to paperless. Such simple intention avoids clutter and help the environment.
Tip: In the online account, you can download the statement but not on the app.
While the app gives an overview of a client’s insurance. The tools and calculators will help you reach your goal:
- Annuity calculator
- Saving for my child’s education
- How much life insurance do I need
- Life expectancy calculator
- Retirement investments and expenses
- RRSP contributions and withdrawals
- Save today for more tomorrow
- Saving my bonus, saving my raise
- Small amounts equal to big savings
- What is my net worth
Save today for more tomorrow is my favourite. Seeing the figures in the future is inspiring, and that is just for savings. What if the funds is invested for long term.
Four more months to go. Did you register and sign in already?